ADVERTISEMENT

fc Peppers says he cant eat right on what the NCAA gives

I would assume that UM has the same policy as PSU and the kid could pay for on campus food. Buffet every meal. I bet I ate at least 8000 calories a day.

Perphaps he should have paid attention to his BUDGET like everyone else does. Let's see, should I move off campus? Do I have enough money to move off campus? If the answer to 2 was no.....stay on campus and quit bitching.

Reactions: psu00
How much would he be eating if he were back home fending for himself, the way the rest of the world does, instead of having a training table and nutritionists at his beck and call?

Poor Boy! Full tuition scholarship, meals, housing, administrative fees, possibly qualifies for a Pell Grant. Question: how many tattoos does he have, what kind of car is he driving, how luxurious is his apartment?

Just a continuation of the Div 1 FB and BB tradition. Not sure why so many look to these kids to be "world leaders" or anything other than who the are and where "we" have placed them in our "culture".

Reactions: EPC FAN
but help me out here, why cant he eat on training table?? Or is it that he has allocated his money elsewhere??

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...eppers-says-he-cant-eat-right-on-ncaas-checks

So the bitching by players begging for more stipend money has already begun. Cost of attendance stipends were a real bad decision. Like others have said- maybe he shouldn't have moved off campus, learned to budget like everyone else, or (God forbid) actually have to take out a small loan to cover some living expenses while in college (which would still be nowhere near the loans most students need to take). Instead, the entitlement attitude is taking hold and now he wants the school/ NCAA to pay more. Slippery slope......and it's just begun.

Reactions: Sharkies
Doesn't the NCAA already approve them for unlimited meals/snacks?? Is Michigan to cheap to provide said food/snacks or is he just too lazy to leave his apartment to get said food/snacks?? Guessing the quality available to them is far, far better than the standard cafeteria food or anything he'd be cooking

So the bitching by players begging for more stipend money has already begun. Cost of attendance stipends were a real bad decision. Like others have said- maybe he shouldn't have moved off campus, learned to budget like everyone else, or (God forbid) actually have to take out a small loan to cover some living expenses while in college (which would still be nowhere near the loans most students need to take). Instead, the entitlement attitude is taking hold and now he wants the school/ NCAA to pay more. Slippery slope......and it's just begun.

Agree with everything you said. I believe the NCAA stipend money doesn't kick in until August of 15 tho.

but help me out here, why cant he eat on training table?? Or is it that he has allocated his money elsewhere??

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...eppers-says-he-cant-eat-right-on-ncaas-checks
If he chooses not to get the meal plan he would get $2012 each semester and $1006 for the summer. That works out to be $5,003 a year or a food budget of $417 a month. That doesn't include training table meals or cost of attendance money he would get. I am sorry but there are many families who are able to feed the entire family for that much. He wants me to feel sorry that he budgeted it poorly?

ADVERTISEMENT