ADVERTISEMENT

Fan Council...

jerseylion109

Sep 24, 2012
I believe the first meeting of this newly formed Fan council is taking place later in July. Any ideas on when the committee will be announced?

It doesn't matter who's selected. The old Guard BoT will place whomever they please on it to water-down whatever votes us commoners may have. They're pretty good at that type of thing.

Do not question the committee! The first five year plan for the common good of the people will be released in year 3 of the plan. The ruling politburo for fan appreciation to increase hot dog production and discuss hero of the politburo, Premier Barron, will let you know results of meeting after redactions are complete and deportations to Oakland, PA are finished. Any common person expressing desire to honor Joe Paterno will be met with severe punishment.

I saw someone post in a PSU football group on facebook that they received notification that they were selected. Based on that, I'm assuming those in the council have been, or are in the process of being notified now.

ADVERTISEMENT