ADVERTISEMENT

'Environmental' idiots disrupt Coco Gauff's US Open semi-final match

YeOldeCup

Jan 27, 2005
Three bozos in an upper level began shouting, halting the match with Coco up 1-0 in the second set after winning the first 6-4 over 10th ranked Muchova. Took about 15 minutes to dispose of the first two, but the third idiot had 'glued his feet to the pavement.' My recommendation to security would be to forcibly yank his feet off the surface and remove his sorry a$$ instantly. Almost a 40 minute delay, affecting the play of both contestants.

Three bozos in an upper level began shouting, halting the match with Coco up 1-0 in the second set after winning the first 6-4 over 10th ranked Muchova. Took about 15 minutes to dispose of the first two, but the third idiot had 'glued his feet to the pavement.' My recommendation to security would be to forcibly yank his feet off the surface and remove his sorry a$$ instantly. Almost a 40 minute delay, affecting the play of both contestants.
And to glue their mouth shut.

Reactions: bison13
Environmental issues are real and not being addressed. But there are ways of expressing this issue without being ridiculous. Furthermore, these types of displays only alienate those whom you might want to enlist in working toward change.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Start yanking their glued hands and feet off the pavement and my guess is that will result in little or no repeat offenders.

The UK let these nut jobs get away with these stunts and now they’re starting here. I think those Nevada Tribal police officers should teach the protocol on how to handle them. ;)
Totally agree they should tell him you are on your own you did it now you take care of it.We will not do a dam thing to help.

Environmental issues are real and not being addressed. But there are ways of expressing this issue without being ridiculous. Furthermore, these types of displays only alienate those whom you might want to enlist in working toward change.
Just read an article about one of those “environmental experts” admitting he ignored man made factors such as lack of forest and land management in connection with the Maui fire in order to get a piece published in a certain publication because it was well known that the publication had a preconceived narrative about what qualifies for publication. IMO this is the problem with too many environmentalists. Instead of having legitimate discussions and investigations into the multi-faceted explanations for disasters too many environmentalists engage in alarmism and turn people off.

Just read an article about one of those “environmental experts” admitting he ignored man made factors such as lack of forest and land management in connection with the Maui fire in order to get a piece published in a certain publication because it was well known that the publication had a preconceived narrative about what qualifies for publication. IMO this is the problem with too many environmentalists. Instead of having legitimate discussions and investigations into the multi-faceted explanations for disasters too many environmentalists engage in alarmism and turn people off.
You hit the nail on the head there. Most of these so called scientists are more than happy to ignore data that doesn't support them. The other big factor is who is writing their paychecks. The next scientist or engineer I see sell their soul for a paycheck won't be the first.

The conclusion has been written. Now they are writing the narrative to fit it. Any discussion is shouted down. There's no money if the sky isn't falling.

I just can't fathom why some places seem to tolerate and even support these useless lunatics blocking major roads. That is exponentially worse than disruption to a tennis match.

After security rips the skin off their feet, grab some good rubber cement, super glue, and some other glues that will burn like hell and glue their feet together

I just can't fathom why some places seem to tolerate and even support these useless lunatics blocking major roads. That is exponentially worse than disruption to a tennis match.

The UK are stupid when dealing with them and have encouraged this nonsense. They literally had police officers offering the protesters tea and babysitting them as they block roads while threatening and going after members of the public who are affected by the lunatics.

They block roads over there preventing people from getting to work/ school, blocking ambulance and fire trucks from getting to emergencies, preventing people from getting to the hospital, etc. Even saw a story where people missed their parents funeral because of them and the police just sit there. It’s crazy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Online Persona
The UK are stupid when dealing with them and have encouraged this nonsense. They literally had police officers offering the protesters tea and babysitting them as they block roads while threatening and going after members of the public who are affected by the lunatics.

They block roads over there preventing people from getting to work/ school, blocking ambulance and fire trucks, preventing people from getting to the hospital, etc and the police just sit there. It’s crazy.
I know. It's one level of mental illness to block traffic and such, but another level for the government to help them. All while preventing your citizens from going about their daily lives.

I can't imagine sitting there in the road, knowing an ambulance or fire truck needs through for an emergency. I have to guess that at some point somebody will snap and mow a bunch of these protestors over.

I agree. We need to get rid of fossil fuels. About 5 billion people will die very young after living a short, miserable life. But it is worth it to save the planet.

I agree. We need to get rid of fossil fuels. About 5 billion people will die very young after living a short, miserable life. But it is worth it to save the planet.
"We" ?

Make up your own mind, and if you are convinced stop using fossil fuels yourself. Don't heat your home, don't drive a car (gas or electric), don't buy anything made from fossil fuels (including drugs or food processed with energy),.....

Take a real stand, not just a stance to try and force every stupid idea down other throats. And don't try and tell those that don't believe in this fake, "environmental experts" what to do.

"We" ?

Make up your own mind, and if you are convinced stop using fossil fuels yourself. Don't heat your home, don't drive a car (gas or electric), don't buy anything made from fossil fuels (including drugs or food processed with energy),.....

Take a real stand, not just a stance to try and force every stupid idea down other throats. And don't try and tell those that don't believe in this fake, "environmental experts" what to do.
Sorry. I should have used the sarcasm font. I think climate change activists are fools.

When they discovered that the idiot had glued his feet to the ground. Security should have gotten on the radio and called down for a bone saw and 2 tourniquets. At least loud enough for the idiot to hear. Make him sweat at least for awhile.
see, I think just the opposite. Gag them so they don't disrupt the event and then just leave them there.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Start yanking their glued hands and feet off the pavement and my guess is that will result in little or no repeat offenders.
Or arm security with paintball guns. now that would be a hoot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT