ADVERTISEMENT

Environmental car music

Technology is running out of useful things to improve and now they’re just doing stupid shit.
LOL.

Just wait until the stigma of autonomous cars is overcome. If you didn't see the Mercedes commercials on the Masters let me tell you. Mercedes is claiming that they have gotten "Drive Pilot" approved. I paste it below. Imagine what that will be like. First, it is hundreds of times safer than human drivers. Second, DUIs "should be" a thing of the passed. Third, why own a car? You can just hit up uber, a driverless car pulls up, you jump in and off you go. Fourth, why have truck drivers? It will take a decade or more to fully mature and people trust it but the future is crazy. So if this comes to pass, what will people do with their garages? They will become modern-day "Carriage Houses".

• Love
Reactions: The Spin Meister
LOL.

Just wait until the stigma of autonomous cars is overcome. If you didn't see the Mercedes commercials on the Masters let me tell you. Mercedes is claiming that they have gotten "Drive Pilot" approved. I paste it below. Imagine what that will be like. First, it is hundreds of times safer than human drivers. Second, DUIs "should be" a thing of the passed. Third, why own a car? You can just hit up uber, a driverless car pulls up, you jump in and off you go. Fourth, why have truck drivers? It will take a decade or more to fully mature and people trust it but the future is crazy. So if this comes to pass, what will people do with their garages? They will become modern-day "Carriage Houses".

I play darts in one of my garages already.

I play darts in one of my garages already.
But can you play darts while your body is being transported to the stadium for a football game? Better yet, can you work on your presentation on the way to a business meeting?

LOL.

Great news. 40,000 less killed on highways. Hundreds of thousands less injuries. Save huge money on cars and insurance. More productive use of time. More versatility on what vehicle fits your immediate needs.

And most of all, just in time before I get so old they yank my license!😻

Great news. 40,000 less killed on highways. Hundreds of thousands less injuries. Save huge money on cars and insurance. More productive use of time. More versatility on what vehicle fits your immediate needs.

And most of all, just in time before I get so old they yank my license!😻
my first ride will probably be on the meat wagon

• Haha
Reactions: OKLionFan
LOL.

What does conditionally automated mean?

What does conditionally automated mean?
A lot, actually. For the most part, it means the driver is ready and able to take over the car. The driver doesn't have to have hands on the wheel or be locked onto the windshield. They can watch TV. But they have to be ready. There are also conditions like you can't use it at night or during rain/snow. Some roads are approved and others are not. it is a step up from level 2, which is known as Adaptive Cruise Control. Level Two is on many cars and allows the driver to cruise but also keep a safe distance from a car in front of him. So you can set the cruise at 65 mph but if you come up on a car doing 55, the cruise car will slow down to 55 until that car is no longer there (it pulls off, speeds up or you go around it). And then, in this case, the cruising car will speed up to 65. I find that many people don't know this exists. It is on their cars but they don't know what it is. That is level two, this is level three.

It's a process. Here is a really good article where a guy test-drives it and gives it a review.

Last edited:
LOL.

What happens if your computer "crashes?" No pun intended. I can't even trust the computer on my desk not to give me problems, and it's sitting still. What happens when problems arise at 70 mph???!!!

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT