ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Anthony Fauci now admits the mRNA Covid vaccines hardly work and might not be approvable

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
This should cause some cognitive dissonance with the likes of people like @JeffClear .

What I can tell you from personal experience is that I had both the flu and COVID in the last 3 - 4 months and I was up to date on both including the new bivalent shot............

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/dr-anthony-fauci-now-admits-the-mrna

Last month, three scientists pointed out flu shots barely work and couldn’t be approved based on the standards used for vaccines like measles:

“After more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted… our best approved influenza vaccines would be inadequate for licensure for most other vaccine-preventable diseases.” [emphasis added]

True. Several rigorous papers have proven that flu shots are placebos masquerading as public policy.

But the same scientists then compared our beloved and groundbreaking Covid vaccines to those pointless flu jabs:

As variant SARS-CoV-2 strains have emerged, deficiencies in these [Covid] vaccines reminiscent of influenza vaccines have become apparent.

Just who are these vicious anti-vax rebels?

Three researchers at the National Institutes for Health. Including one whose name may ring a bell: the now-retired Dr. Anthony S. Fauci.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News