ADVERTISEMENT

Does PSU have any shot with Micic?

He's going to tell us by 8/2, until then I suggest you just drink some beers and enjoy the summer
I thought it was reported somewhere that he was going to ASU...or was that just more speculation?

Maybe you guys can scroll down the main page about 10 threads or so?

Reactions: dnit
i read that previously but it doesn't state why. There is speculation on in-state vs out of state tuition or better looking coeds at ASU. Homesick?

i read that previously but it doesn't state why. There is speculation on in-state vs out of state tuition or better looking coeds at ASU. Homesick?

Looking for a better training environment/partners.

PSU has a shot with anybody. I predicted PSU just because it lines up very well for him. Then the ASU news came out, but then he backed out. Michigan seems to be the Message Board front runner. No room at the Inn for us. However, I think both Brands and Cael are squirreling away money for a certain lightweight from PA. If I were Cael, I would go after Micic hard because he is already a proven entity in college and has potential to be big time.

PSU has a shot with anybody. I predicted PSU just because it lines up very well for him. Then the ASU news came out, but then he backed out. Michigan seems to be the Message Board front runner. No room at the Inn for us. However, I think both Brands and Cael are squirreling away money for a certain lightweight from PA. If I were Cael, I would go after Micic hard because he is already a proven entity in college and has potential to be big time.

3cb68e606849c196aa7f6f075e9f3beaec51ff2a62eae36677196313e0afe90a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT