ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor - US vs Cuba

Locolion

Sep 3, 2005
Today's Beat the Streets pitted David Taylor vs a historically high placing Cuban wrestler. I believe he took bronze in the last Olympics. A big test for David. He immediately snagged an ankle pic and was quickly up 6-0. Then the cuban landed a couple of acrobatic moves and tied it up to end the first period. David roared out of the gates again and hit some acrobatic moves of his own incl a 4-pointer and won by tech fall. This was right in the heart of times square in NYC. He's def a fan favorite as the crowd went wild. He had about 100 kids lined up to sign autographs. Classy kid. Would love to see him take the Olympics

Today's Beat the Streets pitted David Taylor vs a historically high placing Cuban wrestler. I believe he took bronze in the last Olympics. A big test for David. He immediately snagged an ankle pic and was quickly up 6-0. Then the cuban landed a couple of acrobatic moves and tied it up to end the first period. David roared out of the gates again and hit some acrobatic moves of his own incl a 4-pointer and won by tech fall. This was right in the heart of times square in NYC. He's def a fan favorite as the crowd went wild. He had about 100 kids lined up to sign autographs. Classy kid. Would love to see him take the Olympics

I think if David can solve Dake, then his confidence to beat JB will be off the charts. Until he does beat Kyle, he will be the third best at a deep and talented weight class.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT