ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Rhoades

I’m not a guy that knows basketball, but I must say I like what I see from coach. He does a lot of coaching between the whistles with the guys. I like what I’m seeing.
Seems to know how to actually "coach" the game. Exactly what we need to rebuild the program. Seems like he can recruit as well as he just got a committ from a stud center.

Reactions: 81b&w and MacNit2.0
Seems to know how to actually "coach" the game. Exactly what we need to rebuild the program. Seems like he can recruit as well as he just got a committ from a stud center.
I agree he is a very solid hire. It will intetesting to see how thy play against a bigger and more athletic Texas A & M team. I want PSU to play smart competitive bball. Major issue right now seems to be less than stellar shooting percentage. Still early and Coach Rhoades is trying to figure out his rotations.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
I agree he is a very solid hire. It will intetesting to see how thy play against a bigger and more athletic Texas A & M team. I want PSU to play smart competitive bball. Major issue right now seems to be less than stellar shooting percentage. Still early and Coach Rhoades is trying to figure out his rotations.
Not going to shoot well when you’re constantly shooting off the dribble. I would like to see some more inside out plays so guys can shoot from a set position. But I like the aggressiveness on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT