ADVERTISEMENT

"Christmas Eve" today... signing day tomorrow... favorite "presents"

Kiber

Jan 23, 2010
So give me 2 players. A. Your favorite high profile 4* commit, and B. Your favorite "under-the-radar" lower level recruit.

Mine:
A. Curtis Jacobs - I think this guy is a total stud and is actually "under" rated as a 4*. This guy is freakishly athletic. Watch his clips playing WR or playing basketball. He does not move like a 240lb guy. In Franklin terms, this guy will be a "green light" and will contribute day 1.

B. Zuriah Fisher - I know he's gotten bumped recently to 4*, but for a long time he was a lower level 3*. I think this guy will bring an element to the LB room and the Defense overall that's it's been missing a little in years past .... "nasty". A total nasty mean streak. This guy is old school. He will knock you into yesterday. I hope they keep him at LB and we have a 250lb wrecking machine terrorizing offenses for the next 3-4 years.

So give me 2 players. A. Your favorite high profile 4* commit, and B. Your favorite "under-the-radar" lower level recruit.

Mine:
A. Curtis Jacobs - I think this guy is a total stud and is actually "under" rated as a 4*. This guy is freakishly athletic. Watch his clips playing WR or playing basketball. He does not move like a 240lb guy. In Franklin terms, this guy will be a "green light" and will contribute day 1.

B. Zuriah Fisher - I know he's gotten bumped recently to 4*, but for a long time he was a lower level 3*. I think this guy will bring an element to the LB room and the Defense overall that's it's been missing a little in years past .... "nasty". A total nasty mean streak. This guy is old school. He will knock you into yesterday. I hope they keep him at LB and we have a 250lb wrecking machine terrorizing offenses for the next 3-4 years.

Mine is also Fisher and my hope he can stay at LB is the same as well. Old School MLB that dares you to run at him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT