ADVERTISEMENT

BWI's Q&A with head coach Cael Sanderson

Aug 8, 2010
Hey everyone, I hope summer is treating you well!

I sat down with head coach Cael Sanderson earlier this off-season for a one-on-one interview that ran in an earlier edition of Blue White Illustrated's magazine. Today we're running the complete Q&A online.

I reported some of the "news" that came from this interview when it was first conducted in May. But there's a bunch of other interesting insight that hasn't gone out yet, including comments from Sanderson about his departure from Iowa State, his hire at Penn State and his mindset when he was training for an Olympic gold. Plus, he reviews some of the up-and-coming talent on the Nittany Lions' 2015-16 roster – all at the link below.

Interesting to get some insight on how Cael from ISU to PSU went down. Also great to hear Cael's thoughts about the incoming recruits. Cant wait to see what those guys bring to the team.

He loves the 2015 redshirt class. Nico, Zain, Nolf, Rasheed, Nickal, and Nevills. Throw in Conaway, Gulibon, and the MM's and you have a pretty killer line-up, no doubt, and one to get excited about. Still others in the mix like Moss, Beitz, Joseph, Law, Hammond, Cassar. Nice depth....

ADVERTISEMENT