ADVERTISEMENT

BWI welcomes Greg Pickel to our reporting team!

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com
I'm pleased to be able to share some *big* news with you guys here to kick off the morning, the month of July, and most important, the upcoming Penn State football season.

BWI has hired Greg Pickel, a veteran reporter now entering his 10th season covering the program and Penn State athletics as a whole, and we are delighted to have him. He'll be joining everyone already on staff - no changes otherwise, just a super solid addition to help bolster our coverage and take it to the next level.

I'm going to be the first to extend a warm welcome to Greg here, and I hope everyone else will join me here in doing so.

Greg will be chiming in here - you can find him @Greg Pickel BWI staff - and we have a fun little story below to welcome him and help everyone get to know him a little bit better.

Again, welcome to Greg, the BWI team is thrilled to have you joining us to strengthen what we already believe is the strongest coverage and most engaging, passionate fan Penn State fan community there is.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to be able to share some *big* news with you guys here to kick off the morning, the month of July, and most important, the upcoming Penn State football season.

BWI has hired Greg Pickel, a veteran reporter now entering his 10th season covering the program and Penn State athletics as a whole, and we are delighted to have him. He'll be joining everyone already on staff - no changes otherwise, just a super solid addition to help bolster our coverage and take it to the next level.

I'm going to be the first to extend a warm welcome to Greg here, and I hope everyone else will join me here in doing so.

Greg will be chiming in here - you can find him @Greg Pickel BWI staff - and we have a fun little story below to welcome him and help everyone get to know him a little bit better.

Again, welcome to Greg, the BWI team is thrilled to have you joining us to strengthen what we already believe is the strongest coverage and most engaging, passionate fan Penn State fan community there is.
You didn't get the board's approval? LOL... Welcome to the jungle Greg love your work.

Last edited:
Did he come through the portal?

Good stuff. Have always enjoyed the balance and objectivity In his writing.

Welcome your semi retirement Mr Pickel. Here is a tip for you. There are so many recruiting oracles and coaching wizzards that post here you will not have to work another minute of your life... just read this message board and record.

Reactions: rudedude
Did he come through the portal?

Good stuff. Have always enjoyed the balance and objectivity In his writing.
Question is........Is Greg "blessed" to have verballed to BWI and has he shut down his recruitment? Additionally, is he 107% committed? Haven't seen any crystal balls that he was a "lean." Must have been "the silent verbal" we heard about! :)

Reactions: bison13 and psu00
Question is........Is Greg "blessed" to have verballed to BWI and has he shut down his recruitment? Additionally, is he 107% committed? Haven't seen any crystal balls that he was a "lean." Must have been "the silent verbal" we heard about! :)
Respect his decision. 😉

Reactions: bison13

HAHAHAHAH

When I first read this, I misread the first sentence and I thought it said "The MOUTH" of JULY!

Seem appropriate.

Welcome Greg and do remember please: Spell-check is your friend!

;) :) ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT