ADVERTISEMENT

BWI missing the LA action?

WildTurk

Jul 25, 2011
ED the truth Ruth down 13-6 and wins 22-13? Amazing match. Don't miss this free live action.. USA! USA!

Well its a good thing you weren't watching against the Russians. Ouch. Cael's understudy couldn't score 1 point either. Brutal. Congrats to Ramos and Metcalf doing there jobs. Come on Amalone you had that coming..

From what I heard, the Cuban match was awesome. Yea, I don't get it either....Ruth and Varner in action from your club...crickets. C'mon guys.

This post was edited on 4/11 11:53 PM by Azchief32

I hope we can see a replay because I could have sworn the Russian made a gesture to his shoulder, almost like he knew there was something wrong with Ed's........and they Ruth obviously was hurting at the end of the match. Hope nothing serious as he's fun to watch. That match against Cuba was some great stuff. Should convert any freestyle haters out there.

So you just quit following Ruth because he isn't in your "club" anymore? How about the fact that he is one of the best Nitanny Lions to ever wrestle and is now representing USA!!? I highly recommend watching the Ruth/Salas match. It is now on youtube along with all the other action yesterday. Great HD video feed!

No one said anything about not following Ed. The post was in reference to your misstatement that both Ed and Jake were with the NLWC.

Sorry John I missed that comment. Apologies. Anybody heard if Ruth will be able to go today? I hope so!

Originally posted by WildTurk:
Sorry John I missed that comment. Apologies. Anybody heard if Ruth will be able to go today? I hope so!
In an interview Ed said he would be ready to go, but even if he can't we have Keith Gavin, who's not to shabby. Plus he's from PA.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Ramos,Scott and Metcalf with big wins so far!. Ruth/Gavin should be up soonish

Marble wins 4-1. BURROUGHS should seal the deal for USA! I'm sure Gavin will wrestle now that is wrapped up. Give Ruth some rest

Originally posted by WildTurk:
Marble wins 4-1. BURROUGHS should seal the deal for USA! I'm sure Gavin will wrestle now that is wrapped up. Give Ruth some rest
Foster wrestled instead and won. Streaming is AWFUL.

Yeah and Varner and TD just won for a USA sweep of the Mongolians! And yes the video feed is terrible today, quite the opposite of yesterday.

That was a very exciting match just due to the volume of attempts by Ruth. Serious question though, does anyone think this wouldn't have ended in a 5-3 type of score if Ruth didn't push the action?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT