ADVERTISEMENT

Bucco's are hitting the ball around so far.... 4-0 good guys.

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Walker with a 2 run shot in the 2nd, after Jay Hay doubled in the 2nd run with 2 outs....

Walker with a 2 run shot in the 2nd, after Jay Hay doubled in the 2nd run with 2 outs....
I'm working out. I may need to jump on the bandwagon soon.
man-angry_jumping_up_down_lg_clr.gif

I'm working out. I may need to jump on the bandwagon soon.
man-angry_jumping_up_down_lg_clr.gif
The longer you wait to jump on, the faster the wagon gets going.... It is harder to jump on a 75 mph wagon than it is a 5 mph wagon (like the wagon was going when the bucco's lost the last two games to the team from filthydelfia)

The longer you wait to jump on, the faster the wagon gets going.... It is harder to jump on a 75 mph wagon than it is a 5 mph wagon (like the wagon was going when the bucco's lost the last two games to the team from filthydelfia)
Ah, but remember Greg, I am a seasoned bandwagon jumper. I know that the counter to what you said is the 47th Bandwagon Corollary which states the longer you wait the more people jump on, thereby making the wagon heavier and more slow moving. This is one of the primary reasons why there is always room on a Bandwagon.
band-wagon.jpg

Ah, but remember Greg, I am a seasoned bandwagon jumper. I know that the counter to what you said is the 47th Bandwagon Corollary which states the longer you wait the more people jump on, thereby making the wagon heavier and more slow moving. This is one of the primary reasons why there is always room on a Bandwagon.
band-wagon.jpg

That looks like a middle eastern bandwagon. I assure you that the Bucco bandwagon will be a newer model, without such excess baggage.....

That looks like a middle eastern bandwagon. I assure you that the Bucco bandwagon will be a newer model, without such excess baggage.....
In fairness, I did not say it was the Bucco bandwagon. It was for purposes of illustration only.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT