ADVERTISEMENT

Bravo Wendy!

I was thinking the same thing.

Just keep naming the names and documenting the lack of response by the Penn State leadership.

Quite probably, just like Joe's supporters on the BOT and in Old Main left, all of them will be replaced by some who are less likely to remain silent and static in actions.

Great Wendy...been following your involvement for a long time...keep 'right on trucking'.
I believe as Ray is saying, the finger pointing among those pirates will start shortly.
th

Thanks Wendy..agree and fully support....

"It’s time for Tom Corbett, John Surma, Ron Tomalis, Rodney Erickson, Keith Masser, Karen Peetz and Frazier to explain their roles in enabling Freeh’s culture of smearing reputations for a contracted fee, actively concealing exculpatory evidence in favor of a prescribed narrative and exhibiting values antithetical to our model of due process"

Reactions: jjsocrates

"It’s time for Tom Corbett, John Surma, Ron Tomalis, Rodney Erickson, Keith Masser, Karen Peetz and Frazier to explain their roles in enabling Freeh’s culture of smearing reputations for a contracted fee, actively concealing exculpatory evidence in favor of a prescribed narrative and exhibiting values antithetical to our model of due process."

And what will you say Ms Silverwood when one or more of C/S/S are convicted of their charges? Will you still be asking for those you named to explain their roles? Will you apologize to the FSS team for doing to them (smearing) what you accuse them of doing?

From where the state attorney general sits, the only concealments are by those you seek to exonerate. Seems to me you are a bit premature in asking for explanations and hurling charges against others.

"It’s time for Tom Corbett, John Surma, Ron Tomalis, Rodney Erickson, Keith Masser, Karen Peetz and Frazier to explain their roles in enabling Freeh’s culture of smearing reputations for a contracted fee, actively concealing exculpatory evidence in favor of a prescribed narrative and exhibiting values antithetical to our model of due process."

And what will you say Ms Silverwood when one or more of C/S/S are convicted of their charges? Will you still be asking for those you named to explain their roles? Will you apologize to the FSS team for doing to them (smearing) what you accuse them of doing?

From where the state attorney general sits, the only concealments are by those you seek to exonerate. Seems to me you are a bit premature in asking for explanations and hurling charges against others.

CR -- your post is quite amazing in that you have total disregard for the track record of Freeh. His position as one of the leaders of 'the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots' has been critically panned, the former law company has been vilified in court documents in several cases, the present law company has also positioned itself as practicing a pre-determined 'answer' for payoffs.
Perhaps you are blind to the obvious for political reasons or just out-of-the-loop on purpose.

You have no idea what the AG thinks, just more pomposity from you per usual.

Any AG with half a brain knows that these board members are fiduciary incompetents. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if Kane has half a brain.

Reactions: B_Levinson

The next time CR66 makes an "argument" that is relevant to the issue at hand......may be the first time.

So, maybe CR66 ISN'T Carnes. Maybe it is really the message board pen name of this guy:

th

Gerald Christian, TE Louisville. 2015's Mr Irrelevant

Or, maybe it is Mr UpYoursState......hard to say :)

1558547_1499820013571779_4127830495151590029_n.jpg

Reactions: jjsocrates

So glad you referenced the OAG, 66. I assume you are referring to the group that apparently were handicapped in their probe by having one hand tied behind their backs.....er well you know. You are late to the party if you are trying to create suspicion of wrongdoing, given the fact that empirical evidence clearly indicates that NO ONE wants to own the CSS indictments. If you wish to believe that smoke indicates fire......your Ship of Fool buddies are toast.

Reactions: rmb297
Their only hope is for somehow CSS to be found guilty of something. Once that does not happen, it will become obvious that they were scapegoated, and the questions will be why, and by whom?

And then,the fingers will be pointed squarely at certain people.

Last edited:

CR, If the trio would be found guilty based on your assumption, then so be it. The truth might be revealed and we would be able to move on. However, why all the stonewalling? Why keep much needed information from the newly elected BOT? Why not allow them free access to all the documentation that they request? I could go on with probably a hundred more whys but don't have all the time to do so. Logically speaking, these people are hiding something and it must be huge to the extent they have thwarted every attempt for information requested. CR, do you have ties to the Second Mile?

Their only hope is for somehow CSS to be found guilty of something. Once that does not happen, it will become obvious that they were scapegoated, and the questions will byewhy, and by whom?

And then,the fingers will be pointed squarely at certain people.

You may very well be absolutely 100% correct LL......but, truth is (or at least my HO is) that at this point - with regard to Louis - it is irrelevant what the outcome is in CSS.
He was paid to do an investigation.....and whatever happens from here on out, we do know that that so-called investigation was a sham, a farce, an obfuscation.
It may have been a sham and a farce because Louis is simply an incompetent boob......or it may have been a sham and a farce because Louis was performing his duties as a mercenary.....or it may have been both.

In any event, we know that Louis is a lying, soul-less scumbag.....no matter the outcome in CSS.

(Think of it this way, if Richard Jewell had indeed turned out to be a serial killing, child-molesting scumbag.....it wouldn't have made Louis' "work" wrt the Olympic Park bombing any less of a sham)

But, I do believe you are spot on wrt how the "general public" will view Louis....and that it will be greatly impacted by the final disposition of CSS (assuming that any of us are still on the top side of the Earth when that thing is ever finalized).

Really? Is that why this same OAG has completely refuted Freeh's claims regarding Paterno naming him as a co-conspirator in his BASELESS conclusions of criminal conduct by the 4 co-conspirators he named - rather laughable for him to "reasonably conclude" guilt regarding JVP when the OAG you reference says the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE in regards to JVP and draws that conusion based on the weight and information of a full scale criminal investigation??? So I guess the highest Law Enforcement Office in the State saying that Freeh's accusations in regards to Paterno are completely BASELESS doesn't get mentioned by you because it doesn't suit your agenda?

Really? Is that why this same OAG has completely refuted Freeh's claims regarding Paterno naming him as a co-conspirator in his BASELESS conclusions of criminal conduct by the 4 co-conspirators he named - rather laughable for him to "reasonably conclude" guilt regarding JVP when the OAG you reference says the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE in regards to JVP and draws that conusion based on the weight and information of a full scale criminal investigation??? So I guess the highest Law Enforcement Office in the State saying that Freeh's accusations in regards to Paterno are completely BASELESS doesn't get mentioned by you because it doesn't suit your agenda?

CR66 must have mixed up his flashcards as to which lie he is promoting today. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT