ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Levinson Actually Funny Guy.

The original work of Art by Bill:

This should be interesting. 14 votes for Commonwealth, 10 for B & I and Agriculture, and 12 elected by the Alumni. This would give the Alumni trustees a fighting chance; would only need 7 votes from Commonwealth appointees to over ride the Musser cartel. As Artie Johnson, on Laugh In, used to say: "very interesting", "very interesting".
Masshole will be gone because there won't be any Agriculture-appointed Trustees. Same for Keith "Drittsekk" Eckel.

17 B_Levinson, Yesterday at 7:12 PM

Eckel should be referred to as "Drittsekk" as frequently as possible. He certainly comes across as an apologetic bag of meadow muffins.

Speaking of which, a Google search brought this one up: http://www.meadowmuffinscoloradosprings.com/
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meadow+muffin
meadow muffin
(n.) feces deposited onto the ground by bovine animals. Also known as "cow flop".

I still liked drittsekk. Even used it as a username to bait trolls on P-L. Mautner finally caught on, while he continues to harbor trolls, the worst of which is "Andrea DiMaggio".

I still liked drittsekk. Even used it as a username to bait trolls on P-L. Mautner finally caught on, while he continues to harbor trolls, the worst of which is "Andrea DiMaggio".

Call him/it an apologetic bag of meadow muffins ("sorry sack of ****" for short). See how long it takes for him/it to catch on.

Call him/it an apologetic bag of meadow muffins ("sorry sack of ****" for short). See how long it takes for him/it to catch on.

JJ hasn't been around much the last 2 to 3 weeks. My answer, due too his obsession, he's supposed butt boy number ten. He's been pissed because he can't cash in on the easy money, hence the obsession.

Reactions: B_Levinson
Hnnnnnnnh, Hnnnnnnnnh, He said "Drittsekk"

latest

That's like Norweigan for "Shit Sack" except they do it in one word!

The original work of Art by Bill:

This should be interesting. 14 votes for Commonwealth, 10 for B & I and Agriculture, and 12 elected by the Alumni. This would give the Alumni trustees a fighting chance; would only need 7 votes from Commonwealth appointees to over ride the Musser cartel. As Artie Johnson, on Laugh In, used to say: "very interesting", "very interesting".
Masshole will be gone because there won't be any Agriculture-appointed Trustees. Same for Keith "Drittsekk" Eckel.

17 B_Levinson, Yesterday at 7:12 PM

Gee, and here i thought that i had written the aforementioned comment???????

ADVERTISEMENT