ADVERTISEMENT

Back on the market.......

bjf1984

Sep 8, 2014
Gwen Stefani.

th

There is NO DOUBT what Eric Stratton would do!

TMZ says she's worth $85,000,000. I think that would pay for a lot of penicillin.
Not sure penicillin is up to the task. I remember a Richard Pryor bit about the diseases that soldiers got in Vietnam. "Penicillin? That shit's waitin' on Penny: C'mere penny, penny. Kick Penny's a$$."

TMZ says she's worth $85,000,000. I think that would pay for a lot of penicillin.

I don't know where the petri dish comment came from; she was in a long term relationship with her band mate before they got big, and then married Rossdale (and they've been married for what, 13 years?). This isn't Courtney Love folks (who also admitted she slept with Rossdale while he was with Gwen - can someone please smack the sh*t out of Rossdale for this?).

I don't know where the petri dish comment came from; she was in a long term relationship with her band mate before they got big, and then married Rossdale (and they've been married for what, 13 years?). This isn't Courtney Love folks (who also admitted she slept with Rossdale while he was with Gwen - can someone please smack the sh*t out of Rossdale for this?).
Just an impression I got from looking at her. If you did not put her name and her pic together, I could not have supplied the missing one.

I would point out, though, once her BF made the beast with two backs with Courtney Love, when Gwen did it with him again she downloaded the whole file, so to speak. So in a very real sense, she IS Courtney Love. :)

Reactions: jjsocrates
Just an impression I got from looking at her. If you did not put her name and her pic together, I could not have supplied the missing one.

I would point out, though, once her BF made the beast with two backs with Courtney Love, when Gwen did it with him again she downloaded the whole file, so to speak. So in a very real sense, she IS Courtney Love. :)

"Downloaded the whole file" hahahahaha
Be that as it may, Gwen Stefani is beautiful. I'd still wait for the test results...

I looked at her photos on line and I cannot find a single one that would lead me to believe she is attractive.

I looked at her photos on line and I cannot find a single one that would lead me to believe she is attractive.
C'mon, Gambit. Did Gwen go to Pitt or something? She may be no Charlize Theron, but she's hardly a dog.

I guess the question now becomes what would Barry do.
If he was single..........and handsome........and rich - he would make every effort to wreck that chick!!!

Let's look at the parameters:

Absolutely stunning body that is built to last!
Michelle P / Grace K caliber "glamour puss"....gorgeous!
Funky Spunky and Fun!
Legit talent!
Wealthy....wicked wealthy!

I think I could overlook any/every potential downside. :)

The standards of beauty on this Board have fallen to a new low. That aside, these pictures remind me to make my Kentucky Derby plans for next year. :)

1423449753_gwen-stefani-560.jpg

Gwen-Stefani-LMB-Returns-Fashion-Week-Video.jpg

250px-Gwen_Stefani_Cannes_2011_(cropped).jpg

The standards of beauty on this Board have fallen to a new low. That aside, these pictures remind me to make my Kentucky Derby plans for next year. :)

1423449753_gwen-stefani-560.jpg

Gwen-Stefani-LMB-Returns-Fashion-Week-Video.jpg

250px-Gwen_Stefani_Cannes_2011_(cropped).jpg

To each his own.....but really?? For folks (like me) old enough to get the reference, she looks like a definite "E Ticket" ride to me!!!!.

th
th

th
th

Last edited:

Those aren't her most flattering, but I don't find her to be a beauty either. Sexy voice though.

If he was single..........and handsome........and rich - he would make every effort to wreck that chick!!!
Let's look at the parameters:
Absolutely stunning body that is built to last!
Michelle P / Grace K caliber "glamour puss"....gorgeous!
Funky Spunky and Fun!
Legit talent!
Wealthy....wicked wealthy!
I think I could overlook any/every potential downside. :)
And you would be looking at it every single day.
20080530-horseface_zpsgx4jlhnx.jpg
th

Reactions: step.eng69
Did anyone watch her on "The Voice" last year? Smart, well spoken and definitely not a dog. Would love to see who you guys are sleeping with...cause your standards are WAY higher than mine. My 18 year old son watched the entire season of The Voice because she was on it. To each his own I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT