ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have experience with Beaver Stadium tours

PSUSignore

May 29, 2001
I see that you can schedule them though the All Sports Museum. The listed cost is $200 for up to 10 people, but there would be only 2 in my group. Do they allow you to join other smaller groups and pay as individuals or would the 2 of us have to pony up the full $200 even if there are other people doing a tour on the same day? I don't have any interest at that price point but if there are others to help reduce the cost then I might be interested.

I see that you can schedule them though the All Sports Museum. The listed cost is $200 for up to 10 people, but there would be only 2 in my group. Do they allow you to join other smaller groups and pay as individuals or would the 2 of us have to pony up the full $200 even if there are other people doing a tour on the same day? I don't have any interest at that price point but if there are others to help reduce the cost then I might be interested.
Why don't you call or message them with your question?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT