ADVERTISEMENT

Another great match for the Lady Lions and no perpetual VB thread.

PSU&Trout

Oct 25, 2001
New Jersey immigrants don't get it I guess
Tommy Mc would have been all over it.
After an excellently played match last night to take Michigan in 4 the Lions faced off against MSU, a team that took them to five last Saturday at home.
Took the first set nicely but then slept thru the second to allow the match to be tied 1-1. The third set was a fans nightmare. Back and forth until MSU scored three in a row and tied at 23. Playing tough PSU held on with an ace at 26-24.
enough drama, PSU took set 4 by 12.
Incase you are counting at home , that's 4 wins in a row over Mich and MSU.
Tough week coming up . On road against #10 Nebraska and #11 OSU.
Come on Rutgers retreads, join the party.

I watched the match last night. You summed it up very well. Kaitlyn Hord is amazing. Rarely misses a kill. I don't know why they don't set her more. Pritchard is also a nice addition even if it's only for a year. Several of the matches that they lost were when she was injured.
I think that Rollins has another year if she wants it. She has played 4 years but because of covid I think that last year doesn't count. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: PSU&Trout
I watched the match last night. You summed it up very well. Kaitlyn Hord is amazing. Rarely misses a kill. I don't know why they don't set her more. Pritchard is also a nice addition even if it's only for a year. Several of the matches that they lost were when she was injured.
I think that Rollins has another year if she wants it. She has played 4 years but because of covid I think that last year doesn't count. Is that correct?
I wonder about Rollins. If she could return and did return it would make a great difference! She is a complete VB player.
Never understood why she transferred from Miny??

New Jersey immigrants don't get it I guess
Tommy Mc would have been all over it.
After an excellently played match last night to take Michigan in 4 the Lions faced off against MSU, a team that took them to five last Saturday at home.
Took the first set nicely but then slept thru the second to allow the match to be tied 1-1. The third set was a fans nightmare. Back and forth until MSU scored three in a row and tied at 23. Playing tough PSU held on with an ace at 26-24.
enough drama, PSU took set 4 by 12.
Incase you are counting at home , that's 4 wins in a row over Mich and MSU.
Tough week coming up . On road against #10 Nebraska and #11 OSU.
Come on Rutgers retreads, join the party.
The threads were started by Tom M and not in the sticky thread zone. Anyone can start one. Just say “2021-2022 WVB thread” and let it ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT