ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Carolla/Mark Geragos podcast: "Paterno's made a comeback"

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
just listening to Episode 2 of their new "Reasonable Doubt" podcast on itunes, and they were discussing Bill Cosby. They were talking about if anyone has gone from being so beloved to being so vilified so quickly, and Adam said, "Joe Paterno"

Geragos adds: "Joe has made a comeback in death, it's bizarre, but it is good for Penn State, Nittany Lion fans"

keep fighting!

just listening to Episode 2 of their new "Reasonable Doubt" podcast on itunes, and they were discussing Bill Cosby. They were talking about if anyone has gone from being so beloved to being so vilified so quickly, and Adam said, "Joe Paterno"

Geragos adds: "Joe has made a comeback in death, it's bizarre, but it is good for Penn State, Nittany Lion fans"

keep fighting!

Bizarre? Why, because the truth is actually emerging against the bot's wishes?

I just listened to the podcast and Geragos just said that Jared the Subway guy was more reprehensible than what Cosby did. (Drugging and then, raping close to 50 women)

He went on to say that each woman was going to cost the Cos $50-100G's.

I think his comments were in light of the news Jared talking in texts about paying an underage girl to have sex with him.

as for Cosby, Carolla asked Geragos what he would do if he were Cosby's lawyer. Geragos said he would offer as many settlements as possible in that range to bring the number of "victims" down and get it out of the news.

I will say that Carolla has been very thoughtful about Paterno in the aftermath of this scandal. as opposed to d*ckweeds like Bill Simmons and Dave Damasheck

My point is, why are we comparing them? They are both reprehensible.

As for the $50-100g settlement per victim. After the lawyer takes his/her 33%.....screw it! Selling out for 35-70 is chump change and not worth compromising my principals. I would fight it "for justice" as it were.

I think Geragos is assuming his client is guilty. o_O

I just listened to the podcast and Geragos just said that Jared the Subway guy was more reprehensible than what Cosby did. (Drugging and then, raping close to 50 women)

He went on to say that each woman was going to cost the Cos $50-100G's.

And yet our illustrious bot arrived at the unheard of figure of $3MM per unproven victim on the first go around, and more, way more if you threaten to depose them on the next round.

I think his comments were in light of the news Jared talking in texts about paying an underage girl to have sex with him.

as for Cosby, Carolla asked Geragos what he would do if he were Cosby's lawyer. Geragos said he would offer as many settlements as possible in that range to bring the number of "victims" down and get it out of the news.

I will say that Carolla has been very thoughtful about Paterno in the aftermath of this scandal. as opposed to d*ckweeds like Bill Simmons and Dave Damasheck

Jared didnt have sex with an underage girl. Conveniently left out in the media is that 16 is the age of consent in Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT