ADVERTISEMENT

According to JZ, PSU just paid V9 more than any other victim...

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
...the insanity continues. Please tell me this isn't the one who claimed to have gone to lunch with JS and JVP.

"PSU just paid (as I'm reporting exclusively) V9 (who is obviously lying in a 100% absurd manner) more $ than anyone in case, & no one cares!"

...the insanity continues. Please tell me this isn't the one who claimed to have gone to lunch with JS and JVP.

"PSU just paid (as I'm reporting exclusively) V9 (who is obviously lying in a 100% absurd manner) more $ than anyone in case, & no one cares!"

The attorney cares. He cares quite a bit!

Protect the BOT and the Freeh source documents at all costs. We did verbally promise confidentiality, you know.

My hatred for the BoT, for all those involved, is so intense, so complete that I can't begin to express it adequately.

It's messing with my psyche, with my health.

D*mn them.

LOL! The only story JZ knows is the one he makes up as he goes along. Is he still going with the assertion that Jerry is innocent? LOL!

JZ had the onions to run a full page ad in the CDT with facts on the case. What did he get wrong?

LOL! The only story JZ knows is the one he makes up as he goes along. Is he still going with the assertion that Jerry is innocent? LOL!

Well, if it weren't for guys like Zig, Ray, and Bagwell, your buddies would have been able to pull the wool right over everyone's eyes. Some of the info they have gotten for us is priceless.

Why were you guys so afraid of having Baldwin and Peetz deposed anyway. And since you know so much more than Zig, what was the dollar amount of Victim 9's settlement? Put your money where your mouth is. Show us all how much smarter you are than Zig.

Reactions: Chris92
JZ has been spot on from the beginning. He's connected the dots more logically than anyone and it's not even close. Forgetting the hysteria,the false media narratives and assumptions, I struggle to find one credible "victim". No one will put their money where their mouth is and debate John. He would destroy anyone simply by being informed. Unfortunately in this case there are very very few who act purely on factual real information.

JZ this and JZ that, good god, LET IT GO. You embarrass yourselves. Truly.

JZ has been spot on from the beginning. He's connected the dots more logically than anyone and it's not even close. Forgetting the hysteria,the false media narratives and assumptions, I struggle to find one credible "victim". No one will put their money where their mouth is and debate John. He would destroy anyone simply by being informed. Unfortunately in this case there are very very few who act purely on factual real information.
The guy is NUTS.

Maybe the good witch doctor will argue with facts rather than conjecture to help us understand why he thinks JZ is nuts. . . .

Reactions: 91Joe95
The guy is NUTS.
not-sure-if-serious-or-iq-below-monkey.jpg

Maybe the good witch doctor will argue with facts rather than conjecture to help us understand why he thinks JZ is nuts. . . .

I don't think that's very likely. There are a number of posters on this site who love to throw out the one liner disparaging insults. This is just another one.

I can't tell what it is that irritates some of you. So which is it?
A. The fact that Sandusky was convicted.
B. The victims got paid by Penn State.
C. All of the above.
D. None of the above.

You're kidding, right? You've never seen/heard this guy speak?

Yeah, I did. I've also seen you write. I have seen no rational in you writing; I see rational and logic in Zig's speaking. However, I do see disparaging comments, without supporting evidence, in your writings. That makes you closer to "nuts" than Zig.

Yeah, I did. I've also seen you write. I have seen no rational in you writing; I see rational and logic in Zig's speaking. However, I do see disparaging comments, without supporting evidence, in your writings. That makes you closer to "nuts" than Zig.
Zig wants to free Jerry for crying out loud. That piece of scum that took my university through hell. And argues it in public, like an over caffeinated maniac. Feel free to join up with these folks. Just know, when you talk, people nod, and can't wait to walk away from you.

Zig wants to free Jerry for crying out loud. That piece of scum that took my university through hell. And argues it in public, like an over caffeinated maniac. Feel free to join up with these folks. Just know, when you talk, people nod, and can't wait to walk away from you

Congratulations, you've finally given some rational rather than just "He's nuts". Now keep that up.
Zig has done a lot of digging on the issues surrounding the happenings since 2011. I think he's done more than the 99% who have just jumped to conclusions. He has backed up his conclusions and yes he has produced evidence that some of the "victims" were lying. There's many of us out here that believe that Sandusky did not get a fair trial. Just how unfair is the question.

Holy crap. Tell me this post is not real.

It's the can't find one credible victim statement that I think is out there. Please tell me you don't think JS is innocent.
PSU just paid this guy as much as $10 million and he's a known liar (I guess this is what the freeh documents are worth to the b.o.t.).

I've not commented on JS' guilt or innocence, just that I think it's odd that there was no physical evidence or corroborating eye witness testimony that pointed to his guilt.

PSU just paid this guy as much as $10 million and he's a known liar (I guess this is what the freeh documents are worth to the b.o.t.).

I've not commented on JS' guilt or innocence, just that I think it's odd that there was no physical evidence or corroborating eye witness testimony that pointed to his guilt.

Wait. Is there some confirmation of that???? With this new format, maybe I missed it somewhere. Are you just trying to make a point? Or did we indeed pay Victim 9 ten million dollars??? If we actually just paid Victim 9 ten million dollars to put a clamp on Baldwin's depo, then this thing just went from slimy and crooked to blatant and unbridled extortion.

Wait. Is there some confirmation of that???? With this new format, maybe I missed it somewhere. Are you just trying to make a point? Or did we indeed pay Victim 9 ten million dollars??? If we actually just paid Victim 9 ten million dollars to put a clamp on Baldwin's depo, then this thing just went from slimy and crooked to blatant and unbridled extortion.
I don't know what they paid V9. I'm sure it was way more than the original offer though. If I had to guess, I'd guess around $7 or $8M.

ADVERTISEMENT