ADVERTISEMENT

A pro-life word of praise for Trump for a reported phone call that didn't make the news

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I've taken some shots at the guy but also given him credit where it's due.

In 2020 he became the first President to physically show up and speak at the March for Life in Washington, and I showered him with praise here for that gesture.

Which brings me to the point of this post. A couple months ago two elderly pro-life men were brutally assaulted on a Baltimore street while conducting a prayer vigil outside a Planned Parenthood abortion mill. One of them was badly injured. Naturally the assailant has not been found. The police aren't looking too hard. The victims are of the wrong race and politics.

Anyway, a friend of mine who goes to Mass with one of these guys told me a few weeks ago that Donald Trump privately called the injured person to express concern and encouragement. That blew my mind...and meant a lot to this man.

The call never made it into the news, and Trump had to know it wouldn't. He apparently did it because he thought it was the right thing to do.

A few days ago, in fact, a similar episode of violence occurred in Washington: a couple pro-lifers brutally assaulted while praying outside an abortion mill. I mean, it's not terribly surprising that many of the disciples of killing babies in the womb would be hateful, bullying scumbags. It's their mentality.

Indeed, these incidents are occurring against a backdrop of vandalism and arson targeting pro-life pregnancy centers all over the country. It's basically open season on the pro-life movement. The fascist thugs have free rein. Nobody is going to stop or punish them, and they know it.

Such is life in the fascist Brave New Amerika of Senile Joe and his puppeteers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News