ADVERTISEMENT

365 Days vs. The People's Joe?

joeparules

Nov 17, 2003
My daughter got me 365 Days: A Year in Happy Valley for Father's Day. She got it from the SBS right next to The People's Joe. I told her before I open it I needed to consult the all-knowing BWI board since she can exchange it.

Are either/both of these worth viewing? I already have high blood pressure and don't want to waste my time watching something that will elevate it even more. By my user name you can tell I am a proud Joe-bot and only want to watch if they portray the real Joe Paterno and none of the fiction.

Thanks in advance for any/all comments on these films.

Reactions: step.eng69
My daughter got me 365 Days: A Year in Happy Valley for Father's Day. She got it from the SBS right next to The People's Joe. I told her before I open it I needed to consult the all-knowing BWI board since she can exchange it.

Are either/both of these worth viewing? I already have high blood pressure and don't want to waste my time watching something that will elevate it even more. By my user name you can tell I am a proud Joe-bot and only want to watch if they portray the real Joe Paterno and none of the fiction.

I have both. I liked the Peoples Joe. As far as the other disc, I have the similar feeling that you have. Do watch the Peoples Joe, I'm sure you'll like it.

The People's Joe is good. I found 365 Days to be odd. They spent a bunch of times talking about the school massacre in Lancaster County a few years ago and I didn't get the point. Others have said the same. I was disappointed.

Reactions: step.eng69
I saw both. As a non-football fan, I really enjoyed The People's Joe - but to be honest, it pissed me off knowing what the BoT did to these guys and trashed their legacy in the media - guys are phenomenal men, fathers, grandfathers, uncles and brothers. The same producer who did The People's Joe did 365 Days:The Film - which I enjoyed too. Eric Porterfield has been a huge critic of the BoT and a huge supporter of Joe & Penn State.

You should watch them both.

I saw both. As a non-football fan, I really enjoyed The People's Joe - but to be honest, it pissed me off knowing what the BoT did to these guys and trashed their legacy in the media - guys are phenomenal men, fathers, grandfathers, uncles and brothers. The same producer who did The People's Joe did 365 Days:The Film - which I enjoyed too. Eric Porterfield has been a huge critic of the BoT and a huge supporter of Joe & Penn State.

You should watch them both.

Watched 365 days film over the weekend....have to agree w/Wendy...get both

ADVERTISEMENT