ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2025 Virginia TE Matt Henderson commits to Penn State

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:
Reported laser timing of about 4.6.
Regardless, I like him a lot at least on tape. Very good hands, and catches the ball well in traffic. Can't tell how good the competition is, but honestly with some of the tight windows he caught the ball in that part doesn't concern me nearly as much. Great get for PSU at a position they just re-stock. Will hopefully put at east some who thought O'Hara was going to be the TE recruit in this class :D (even though he is obviously destined for OL)!

Reactions: GregInPitt
Regardless, I like him a lot at least on tape. Very good hands, and catches the ball well in traffic. Can't tell how good the competition is, but honestly with some of the tight windows he caught the ball in that part doesn't concern me nearly as much. Great get for PSU at a position they just re-stock. Will hopefully put at east some who thought O'Hara was going to be the TE recruit in this class :D (even though he is obviously destined for OL)!
Plays 4A football in Virginia (schools with between approx 1500-2000 attendance I believe)

Damn......out of nowhere a 4star commit! I didn't see this coming; in fact, I never heard of him. SURPRISE!!!!!!

So I' had never heard of Powhatan- and I looked it up on Google maps.

It is just West of Richmond- so pretty rich football area.

It is also just South of "Goochland!"

Just sayin'....

Reactions: aworsnup
It took just days for 2025 four-star TE to see PennState as the favorite in his recruitment, followed by a commitment not too long after.

“I’m ready, there’s no other place I’d rather be. Nothing is going to change my mind”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT