ADVERTISEMENT

10/7 Other games thread.....

ND eliminated. Beginning to look like 11-1 might do it. Believe it or not I think all 3 home teams win in the big 3 this year. Yes Michigan can be beaten. Harbaugh has never gone unbeaten. Not once.

ND eliminated. Beginning to look like 11-1 might do it. Believe it or not I think all 3 home teams win in the big 3 this year. Yes Michigan can be beaten. Harbaugh has never gone unbeaten. Not once.
Weren't they unbeaten in the regular season last yr? Sure they lost in the playoffs...but he has gone unbeaten in the regular season.

Last edited:
Reactions: bill114
Anybody else notice Edgerrin James’ kid ran all over Northwestern yesterday? 21 carries 177 yards.

I didn’t say regular season
Ok...so by your measure, Jim hasn't *finished* the whole season undefeated, in essence, winning it all. They are 31-3 overall since 2021. So they can be beaten....but not often. What's your point? Of course they can be beat...anyone can. UGA hasn't lost in forever too.

Ok...so by your measure, Jim hasn't *finished* the whole season undefeated, in essence, winning it all. They are 31-3 overall since 2021. So they can be beaten....but not often. What's your point? Of course they can be beat...anyone can. UGA hasn't lost in forever too.
My point is Penn state can beat Michigan at Beaver stadium. Feel free to disagree with that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT