ADVERTISEMENT

😎 and the Gang! Funk-a-delic Reggae Ooh La La La

I've taught Summer School for the past 5 years for high school kids who have failed a core class (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science).

It is all online, but kids must be present in school and are supervised by content specific teachers. They can work at home to get ahead, but still must attend untik they are complete with an 80% average.

When they hit their # and get the credit recovery, my go to is Cool & The Gang Celebration....Live Vevo version. I unbutton my Hawaiian shirt and mimick the bass player.

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

I've taught Summer School for the past 5 years for high school kids who have failed a core class (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science).

It is all online, but kids must be present in school and are supervised by content specific teachers. They can work at home to get ahead, but still must attend untik they are complete with an 80% average.

When they hit their # and get the credit recovery, my go to is Cool & The Gang Celebration....Live Vevo version. I unbutton my Hawaiian shirt and mimick the bass player.

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!
Great story! I'm cranking this song up with a win tonight against Nortwestern.

WE R!

Saw them live twice. Once at Thon in White Building and just last June in SD on the aircraft carrier Midway at the big conference BIO. They killed it both times!

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT