ADVERTISEMENT

Football đźŽ¦: Michigan Football HC Jim Harbaugh talks PSU week

We’re going to win. It’s obvious after hearing Jimmy speak he hasn’t watched any film on PSU. I especially was intrigued by his evaluation of the prowess of our offensive line. He’s one very strange dude. Watching his interviews are as painful as root canals without novocaine.

Reactions: wolve1972
This guy gives the most anemic press conferences in all of sports.

“Coach, can you describe the challenges of preparing for a player like Jahan Dotson?”

“uhh yeah… good wide receivers. Good running back… Cain.. good quarterback.. good offensive line… safeties… good linebackers… Defensive line…”

What is process of putting an offensive game plan together with injuries?

Um, it doesn’t change, um it doesn’t change. More of a next man up mindset…uh...changing a game plan.

That video should be used in every public speaking course for the rest of time. It kind of seemed he was on something.

Is it just me??? Or did he look and talk a lot like a guy that was trying to hide the fact that he was about to sh!t his pants? He seemed to be fidgeting a lot and playing a ton of pocket pool.

Jimbo makes Franklin look like Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison all rolled up into one.

Who cares what he says to the media. Guaranteed he and his team have studied the Illinois game and he is telling them both of our lines are soft and weak. He intends to dominate both lines of scrimmage. Hopefully we have a plan to counter his Bo Schumckbeckler 1975 game plan.

Wow, that was choppy and uncomfortable.
Very uncomfortable. I listened to the Michigan radio show last nite and Harbaugh surprised me because for the first time I have ever listened to him he was the complete opposite. He was very fluent and relaxed, and not so worried about being calculating. He was very complimentary of PSU, as well, without sounding as PC as he did in this presser.

255260742_10159743125344241_8449602312219029561_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT