ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball 🎥: Shrewsberry / Harrar / Lundy talks PSU Hoops Media Day

Over/under on number of years for Shrewsberry to go to as many NCAA tournaments as the previous three doofuses combined? I’ll go with four years.
I agree on the two before Chambers. But I think too many people forget Chambers came in and was recruiting well. Then the Sandusky mess happened and top recruits decommitted and shied away. It took some time to rebuild from that. The team should have made the tournament in Lamar’s sophomore season and certainly would have his senior season.

I personally think Shrewsberry will do much better. But he might not have taken the job if not for the foundation Chambers was able to build.

Over/under on number of years for Shrewsberry to go to as many NCAA tournaments as the previous three doofuses combined? I’ll go with four years.
You think we’ll make the NCAAs in 3 of the next 4 years?

I’d be thrilled if we made 3 of the next 6 or 7.

Wonder how Shrew feels about having exactly ONE conference home game on a weekend while there are students on campus! We play Ohio State on Dec 5...it is the only home game that PSU plays on a weekend the entire year with school in session...freaking joke.

Wonder how Shrew feels about having exactly ONE conference home game on a weekend while there are students on campus! We play Ohio State on Dec 5...it is the only home game that PSU plays on a weekend the entire year with school in session...freaking joke.
Yeah that's some serious bs. I'm on hs scheduling committees (dang, now i sound like marshall) and we are always trying to even out friday night home basketball games for each conference team. Big ten has to do better

Yeah that's some serious bs. I'm on hs scheduling committees (dang, now i sound like marshall) and we are always trying to even out friday night home basketball games for each conference team. Big ten has to do better
I am sure all the bars and restaraunts downtown are happy as well. Maybe the SC Chamber of Commerce should get involved. Check out OSU,IU, UM, Iowa, MSU home scheds for weekends...they have it nice. I truly hate the Big10...

I had a lengthy discussion with Dave Jones on Twitter about this. I was urging him to write a story about it. He said nobody cares.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
I know. As usual he doesn't know much nor does he GAS!
He’s right. when discussing basketball on a penn state forum, one third or posters are all out negative and are clearly not following the program. Another third says “we have a basketball team”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT